Results for: 9-11-conspiracy-claims-regarding-jews-or-israel

When diagnosed with 3c 4c 5c 6c bulging discs with severe head pain and pain in your neck radiating into shoulders left arm and tingling in your fingers what all can be done is there a pinched nerve?

If the disks are herniated (bulging is another term) the specific nerves causing your problems ARE being pinched/compressed by the disks - that's what happens when you herni (MORE)
In Israel

When did the Jews get Israel?

The exact date is still in dispute. The synthesis of  Archaeological, Historical, and Biblical   research by most scholars places the date somewhere between 1400  and 13 (MORE)

What is the percent of Jews in Israel?

The percent of Jews in Israel is roughly 76 percent. The rest of the 24 percent of the population is mostly Muslim.
Thanks for the feedback!

Stocks 101: Learn Stock Market Basics

The stock market is one of the more intimidating subjects in all of personal finance. You may want to get into the stock market, but are hesitant because you don't understand (MORE)
In Israel

Who are the Jews of Israel?

The Jewish people originate from Abraham who was born in Mesopotamia. If you look in the book of Genesis (from ch.11) you will see the history of the beginnings of the Jews. Y (MORE)
In Israel

Why is Israel important to the Jews?

Israel is cherished by Jews for several reasons:   Firstly, it is our historical homeland, and the religious centre of Judaism. All of the holy Jewish sites are there.   (MORE)
In Israel

What are the claims for Jews and Palestinians to the land of Israel?

The Jewish claim to Israel is that Jews have lived on this land  without interruption for over 3000 years. That this land is their  ancestral land. Religious Jews have the a (MORE)