(1) Make niyyah or the intention to perform wudu (ablution). (2) Recite: " Bismillah-Hir-Rahmanir-Raheem " "In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, most Merciful".… .
(3) Wash your hands. Use your left hand to wash your right hand (3 times). After that, using your right hand, wash your left hand. (3 times). .
(4) Rinse your mouth. (3 times). (5) Rinse your nose. (3 times). (6) Wash your face completely. The whole face encompasses your right ear to the left, and from the edge of the hair to the chin. (3 times). .
(7) Wash your lower arms. Wash your right arm with your left hand (3 times) and then wash your left arm with your right hand (3 times) .
(8) Wash your hair. Using your wet hands, wipe the top of your head from front to back and back to front (once). .
(9) Wipe your ears inside and out. (once). (10) Wash each of your feet. Do so up to the ankles and between the toes (3 times). .
(11) Recite the shahada: Ash-hadu allaa ilaaha illallaahu wahdahuu laa shariikalah, WA ash-hadu Anna Muhammadan 'abduhuu WA rasuuluh "I bear witness that there is no deity but God alone, without any partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is his servant and messenger." . (MORE)