1. to separate (a material or abstract entity) into constituentparts or elements; determine the elements or essentialfeatures of ( opposed to synthesize ): to analyze anargu…ment. .
2. to examine critically, so as to bring out the essentialelements or give the essence of: to analyze a poem. .
3. to examine carefully and in detail so as to identify causes,key factors, possible results, etc..
4. to subject to mathematical, chemical, grammatical, etc.,analysis..
5. to psychoanalyze: a patient who has been analyzed by twotherapists. . (MORE)
3D Analyze is a software to emulate various 3D graphics such as shader 2.0 technology. It has several options to emulate but is currently a very outdated software. Many find i…t useful in emulating grpahics that certain games require (when the user's graphics card simply doesnt support it). You can download it from 3dfxzone.it, see the related link. (MORE)
To analyze is to examine an object or subject methodically and ingreat detail. Typically, the constitution or structure of theobject being is analyzed is broken down, and the …pieces areindividually studied. (MORE)
Since the question is "Why" and not "How," it would be to understand what the poem's author is trying to say because many of the words or actions described or used in the poem… may be symbolic. There are many old symbols that we find difficult to relate to in our modern times but have become the basis for literary symbols. There are books written that may be used to interpret some of these. Of course, the author of the poem may simply be writing what he wants or what he thinks is pleasant with no symbolism intended. Sometimes you must just ask the author. Sometimes, we analyze the poem as an exercise in critical thinking. Some people get excited when discovering something new or when solving a puzzle. Creative writing is a wonderful endeavor and can be an exciting class when one tries to understand or create "secret" meanings. (MORE)