Results for: Siemens-ag

How does a company like Siemens benefit from the use of motivation theories to?

Understanding of motivation theories can play a very important role in influencing the management style and strategies of a large corporation like Siemens. These theories hel (MORE)

Gould siemens elactrical breakers the same?

  Answer   In many fields companies are bought and sold on a regular basis. So it is with many circuit breaker companies   Siemens is the current name; previou (MORE)
In Uncategorized

Who is the owner of siemens?

Siemens (German) is today a public company. About 6% of the share is still hold by members of the Siemens family, which can be regarded as a control post. The rest 94% is made (MORE)

How does Siemens seek to ptovide good career opportunities for employees?

Human resourcedevelopment is all about helping people to fulfil themselves at work. Development is concerned with encouraging employees to identify ways in which they want t (MORE)
In Science

How do you convert siemens to mhos?

You don't . . . they are the same thing. "Siemens" is the SI unit being used to replace the ohm. (Ohm spelled backward)
Thanks for the feedback!

What is the answer to 20c plus 5 equals 5c plus 65?

20c + 5 = 5c + 65 Divide through by 5: 4c + 1 = c + 13 Subtract c from both sides: 3c + 1 = 13 Subtract 1 from both sides: 3c = 12 Divide both sides by 3: c = 4
Thanks for the feedback!