According to the most recent research by Dr. Brian Fry of the University of Melbourne, bearded dragons are venomous. The researchers found venom similar to rattlesnake venom in bearded dragons. This is what they now believe causes the swelling when one is bitten by the lizard (they used to think that it was bacteria). Their delivery system is so primitive though that the venom is not really dangerous to humans except to cause pain and swelling.
No, bearded dragons are not poisonous.
thay are poisonous to fireflies/lighning bugs and ice burge lettuce and that's all i know if u have any more questions about bearded dragons then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org thanks!!!
No - Bearded dragons are not extinct !
No bearded dragons have great hearing
Yes, bearded dragons do urinate.
Yes, bearded dragons have vertebrae
Bearded dragons are not nocturnal they are diurnal.
Noooo! you can not keep any other lizards with bearded dragons, bearded dragons need to be kept alone
There is NO such thing as dragons. there is they are a type of lizard that lives in australia DUDE! They are not talking about mythical dragons, they are talking about BEARDED dragons!!
Bearded dragons are nice, but if you are mean to them they will be mean to you.
No - Bearded dragons are a non-venomous species.
Bearded Dragons live in the warm parts of Australia