Are bodyguards available to accompany the victim after talk shows where the topic is abuse so that she can ensure that the abuser won't give her hell for what was said on the show?

Talk shows aren't the best place to discuss your abuser. Some talk shows will provide you with a bodyguard while at the show and perhaps escorted back to where you are staying, but after that, it's no longer their responsibility. If you want a bodyguard service you will have to look them up on the website in your area, or, look them up in the yellow pages of your phone book. If you really want some help with the abusive situation you are in then contact your local "Abused Women's Center" and they will help lead you in the right direction. They will put you into a "safe house" (aka: Transition House.) Good luck Marcy