Can a parent move to another state with out permission from other parent?

I assume that you are asking about child custody. Generally, one parent cannot legally deprive the other parent of contact with their child. If the court is not already involved in this matter, contact the court (or an attorney who specializes in family law) for assistance.

If the court already has jurisdiction over the case through a divorce or custody action the parent who desires to move must obtain the permission of the court by seeking a modification of the custody/visitation order. The process will be much easier if the non-custodial parent consents. If they object the court will schedule a hearing and render a decision that is in the best interest of the child. A common reason for permitting the move is employment opportunuties.