Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-07-13 10:40:56
2011-07-13 10:40:56

An immigrant can get another sponsor if the sponsor if the immigrant is on H1B. But the new sponsor need to file a new H1B for the immigrant.


Related Questions

A sponsor should be atleast 18 years of age at the time of sponsoring an immigrant. He/she should be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident in order to be a sponsor.

You cannot sponsor someone who is already here illegally. You CAN sponsor them if they go home and apply for entry with a sponsor who will provide a home and/or a job.

Your question reveals an unconscious bias. You said,= "How can a US citizen sponsor an illegal immigrant...." = If you "sponsor" them, they are not an "illegal immigrant." Careful, the way your question is phrased says a lot about you. The very term "illegal immigrant" is insulting to ....migrant workers, especially. Mexican citizens surely don't like the phrase and, by the way, Superman was apparently an "illegal immigrant" and you SURELY wouldn't want to insult HIM.

How do you sponsor a person coming from another country to the US

Yes a US citizen can sponsor for parent using the immigrant application Form I-130. Before that US citizen should file for a immigrant petition to prove relation with the alien relative.

is a person from another contry that moves to the US

A citizen of the United States or an organization or business can sponsor a person or family to live in the United States. The citizen must prove that he or she can provide financially for the immigrant until employment is secured.

Yes, and success often occurs, but not always. The immigration process can be long, drawn out and very frustrating.

If anyone chooses to sponsor their relative's immigration by filing a relative petition (I-130), then they must also agree to be his or her financial sponsor and file the financial affidavit of support. Thus, sponsoring refers more to supporting an immigrant financially while petitioning to filing the proper applications/petitions (i.e., I-130 and, if an immigrant lives in the US, I-485). However, very frequently these terms are used interchangeably.

An emigrant is a person who moves from their country of origin. And an immigrant is a person who gets to another country to live in. An immigrant is a person who is moving from one country into another. An emigrant is a person exiting their current country to go to another. For example, if a person were to move from France to the US, they would be a French emigrant but and U.S. immigrant.

A company has to sponsor the Mexican to get a work visa.

The K-3/K-4 visas are reserved for the spouse and children of US. citizens, while the V-1/V-2 visas are reserved for the spouse and children of Lawful Permanent Residents. The US. sponsor must have already filed a Form I-130, Immigrant Petition on behalf of his or her relative. The K-3/K-4 or V-1/V-2 visa holders may enter the US. while the I-130 Immigrant Petition is pending and apply for a Green Card from inside the US. after the petition is approved.

no,but the us citizen can help the immigrant become legal.

Persons who are illegally within the US are not eligible for obtaining permanent residency and cannot be sponsored unless they qualify under the guidelines of being an asylee or a refugee.

The largest immigrant group in the US are Mexicans, of which about 800,000 Mexicans migrate to the US every year.

If the immigrant entered ILLEGALLY, then there is ABSOLUTELY a chance of deportation, even with marriage to citizen and anchor baby. The only exception would be if immigrant filed a I-130 before Arpil 2001 while living inside the country.

An illegal immigrant technically has rights based on the treatment of any human as stated in the constitution.A legal immigrant(Assuming US Citizenship) has every right any natural born US Citizen would have.A legal immigrant(Assuming Non-US Citizen) I BELIEVE has every right any natural born US Citizen would have.Another View: An ILLEGAL immigrant has no US Constitutional rights conferred upon them, since they are ILLEGALY in this country to begin with. The only so-called "rights" they possess are those (as yet to be appealed) "privileges" afforded them by decisions of the lower courts.

The Estimated Mexican Immigrant Population in the US by 2012 is 420,420 immigrants. :)

The nationality of an immigrant to the USA is their "citizenship". Usually the passport that the immigrant uses to enter the USA identifies their Nationality.

The US citizen can sponsor his wife for a green card, not for US citizenship. Since he is currently unemployed, he will need to get a joint sponsor to complete an affidavit of support for his wife.

If they're in the country legally, they should apply for US citizenship.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.