How do you make an elephant fly in halo 3 with a hornet?
You cant do it with a hornet you need a gravity lift and 2 drop pods put the gravity lift by the moniter so its under the roof sort of thing. Then put the drop pods on the gravity lift then it will fly !! Have fun ...
Asked in Home & Garden, Botany or Plant Biology
What are uses of money plant?
The money plant is a real plant. We call it the 'silver dollar' plant because it's seed pods are about the size of a US silver dollar. The plant is easy to grow and left alone, those pods will drop seeds for more plants. The pods on the stems look nice in flower arrangements ...
Asked in Trees
What tree has round knobby green seed pods the size of tennis balls?
Could be a London Plane Tree (Platanus x acerifolia), which is a sycamore. The green seed pods of this tree turn brown and drop from the tree. No it's an Osage Orange....
Asked in Science
When mendel first crossed garden pea plants with green pods with plants with yellow pods what color pods did the offspring have?
When Mendel crossed pea plants with green pods with those with yellow pods, the offspring all had green pods if the green pod parent was homozygous. If the green pod parent was heterozygous, then half the offspring had green pods and half had yellow pods. ...
Asked in Gardening, Fruits and Vegetables
Calculate what percent of the offspring produce green pods and what percent have yellow pods when there are 27 green and 9 yellow pods?
The yellow pods make up 25%, the Green pods make up the other 75%.
Asked in Botany or Plant Biology
Can moss produces seeds?
No, moss can not produce seeds. True moss produces a bunch of teeny-tiny pods (Opercula) on top of long stalks. When the pods mature and get dry, they open, letting the spores inside drop to the ground where they can grow. Spores are not the same as seeds. ...
What new odst and drop pods mega bloks will launch this 2011?
the new sets are going to be the :Arctic Drop Pod :Special Ops Drop Pod &:Covert Ops: ODST Close Quarters Drop Pod ,Covert Ops: ODST Heavy Weapons Specialist Drop Pod ,and Covert Ops: ODST Sniper Drop Pod please note these are yet to be seen in the completed stage i hope this answers your question. ...