yes with a GameShark or if u hav a cheat to have every Pokemon in the world of poikemon (if u do im jealous)New Answer:Trade from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.
(tho this way is tricky and i have yet to verify if this is a real way or not but i am currently trying to fullfil the conditions that must be met to get one)
In Pokemon XD: GoD, you must appearently do the foolowing in order to have a choice in which Jhoto Starter you want: Chikorita, Cindaquil, Totodile.
1. Go to Mt. Battle
2. Pick your set of 6 PKMN that you wish to use (there is debate on wheather you need to have an EMPTY slot in your party to unlock the Jhoto Starters)
3. Go to the receptionist by the Abra and ask to start a NEW CHALLENGE.
4. Beat 10 Areas (containing 9 trainers an 1 Area Leader EACH)
5. DO NOT **REPEAT** DO NOT EVEN TOUCH THE PC's PROVIDED BETWEEN EACH Area at the Rest Areas. If you do, it will VOID your challenge and you will get nothing but PokeCoupons at the end for your trouble!!!
6. Beat All 9 Areas to go to the last area, Area 10 (Mt. Battle Colesseum aka Area 100) at the top of the volcano you were working yourself up.
7. Beat the Battle Master and he SHOULD give you a choice of Totodile, Chikorita or Cindaquil (each with their respective elemental Hyper beams! Hydro Canon, Frenzy Plant and Blast Burn)
**8 if you want the other two, since you can ONLY pick one at a time PER new challenge from start to finish, you MUST do the whole thing over again from 1-100.THEN loljust trade it to your Firered :P
hope this helped! =]
u cant get a tododile in fire red that's in a different game i think in ruby or emerald
catch mewtwo and complete your poke dex so professor oak can give you another reagons Pokemon, one of them is tododile.
This is how you spell it: Totadile
cyndaquil, tododile and chikorita.
You can get it as a starter Pokemon or you can trade on the GTS.
It's TODODILE! And the only way to get one is to trade from emarald!
if i had to guess, evolve a tododile XD
The Johto starters, Tododile the Water Pokemon, Chikorita the Grass Pokemon, and Cyndaquil the Fire Pokemon
In Pokemon firered you can't, but in Pokemon leafgreen you can get it then trade it to Pokemon firered.
can you copy Pokemon on firered
There is no Pokemon convention in firered.
To get Pokemon firered on PC download a vba and Pokemon firered ROM
Yes there are shiny Pokemon in firered
there is chikorita, bayleaf ,maganium cyndaquil,quilava,typhlosion tododile, crokognaw,feraligater actually its just chikorita, cyndaquil or tododile as yoyr choices for starter Pokemon the other listed Pokemon above are their evolved forms and not the Pokemon you have an option to start with. -Satores
You cannot get it in Pokemon FireRed. It doesn't matter because it is not necessary in Pokemon FireRed.
It is not possible to get a ninth badge in Pokemon FireRed. You can only get eight badges in Pokemon FireRed.
With a Female Pokemon in your party you can breed it with a male and have another baby pokemon. This only works in the Day Care Center when you put a Female and a Male together. (Ex: Female Tododile and male pokemon would make a baby Tododile.)
Manaphy is not on Pokemon FireRed, because it a Pokemon from the Sinnoh Region.
Mew is not in firered only emerald.
Trade one from leafgreen to firered.
Celebi cannot be found in Pokemon FireRed. The only way to get Celebi in Pokemon FireRed is receiving it from an event distribution. These events are sadly no longer supported for Pokemon FireRed.
if your talkin fire red you get one of the older starters like tododile!
you cant trade Pokemon from pearl to firered. you can only trade from firered to pearl because firered doesnt have the data. in other words no sinnoh Pokemon are in the firered pokedex and is completely unknown.No but you can trade fire red Pokemon to pearl