Power of Attorney

Can you get a duplicate title in Colorado if the previous owner who is a Wyoming resident signed a power of attorney to you or do you have to go to Wyoming to get it?

User Avatar
Wiki User
August 31, 2007 3:09AM

You can only get a duplicate title if you are the last registered owner of the vehicle, and you must get it from the state in which it was issued.