No, writing on your hands with pens too much does though
It depends if you're coloring you're hands with ink and it cuts them yes. But if you're just coloring your hands, no.
No you can only get ink poisioning, by only eating ink or putting it in a open cut.
you can get ink poisoning by putting ink all over cause ink has poisoning
No. it is impossible to die from writing on the skin with ink . also it is impossibe to get blood poisoning from the same thing it has been provin ....
Other ways to get ink poisoning is by licking or eating a pens ink from the inside or writing pen on yourself all the time.
I'm not really sure but i know writing on your self isn't gonna give you ink poison because I'm always writing on my hand with a pen but usually you get ink poison by letting it get into your blood stream.
yes writing on your hands can cause damage because the ink in the pen can go in to your skin and you can get blood poisening.
The cure for ink poisoning is vomiting unless a professional has instructed you to.
Yes. The ink gets in your blood and you get poisoned. It is simple! Actually, no it depends on how much ink goes into the cut and there are other ways of getting ink poisoning, and one of them is by swallowing more than one ounce of ink.
no, if you draw on yourself with ink and the ink gets into your system then you can get Ink poisoning, however, who in their right minds is going to drink Ink? My mate please help
You may have ink poisoning if you are experiencing eye irritation and staining of the skin or other mucus membranes. Ink poisoning can also cause stomach cramps and vomiting.
Our hands contain oils, and they can damage the ink.
1. What on earth are you thinking! Get a tattoo done professionally. 2. Yes you probably could get ink poisoning so please don't do this.
I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING. I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING. I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING.
No, ink is an inert compound.
You can get ink poisoning by getting a lot of ink in your mouth, or if you write on yourself a lot. I hope this helps! -Flashlight
this question is relative. seek the advice of a physician immediately if you think you have "ink poisoning".
You will know if you have ink poisoning because you will of had to ingested alot of ink, or gotten ink in a cut. You will know if you got ink in a cut because it burns and itches
Yes! It is generally unsafe for ANYONE to put permanant marker on their skin! Especially permanant, because it can not be washed off, your skin (like a sponge) absolves the ink and it goes into your bloodstream causing potential ink poisoning.
it depends...not on how much you write, but if the chemicals from the writing utensil soak into your bloodstream or not.
yes- after writing with pen on your hand if you keep it for more than a day it will go into your blood system and cause horrible sicknesses