Can you get sick from eating a moldy olive?
No. mold on vegetables is actually not bad for you. If you ate meat that has mold on it you would get a bit ill but not on a olive.
There is actually a mold they have proven that is one of the best antibiotics in the medical system.
It depends on how moldy it is. If it's not too bad, and you can easily scrape off the moldy part than I would say go ahead and eat it. If it's very moldy all over I'd be careful because you might get sick. The USDA Suggests throwing the bread out if it is moldy at all. The mold on grain can make you sick.