Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2011-09-12 14:30:51

if you mean can you get Pokemon from pearl and diamond and trade them to ruby so you can get diamond and pearl Pokemon on ruby. then no you can not. but you can migrate ruby Pokemon. you put the Pokemon in ruby that you want to put on diamond or pearl in the PC. save it turn off. then go to diamond and migrate them. must be in ds at the same time. pal park.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

The only way to get a larvitar on pearl version is to trade from diamond version

You can only get a Charmander or any of the Kanto starters from Pokemon Leafgreen and Firered version. You will have to trade these pokemons into your Ruby, Sapphire ,Emerald, Diamond ,Pearl ,Plantimun, Heartgold and Soulsilver.

no no You can migrate Pokemon from any GBA game to Diamond or Pearl, but not trade. you still get the Pokemon on diamond but you will not put new Pokemon in red

no you must trade it from pearl diamond or platinum version

It isn't found in dimond. however it is found in pearl. to get it you have to trade from a pearl version.

You cannot get Kyogre in Diamond nor Pearl, you'd have to either trade for it or migrate it from Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald.

you'll have to trade it over from diamond, pearl or platinum version.

to get master must have a friend with action replay and trade you pokemons that will hold a master ball

Just like how you trade Pokemon from a gameboy version to diamond or pearl! You set up a migrating thing and u catch them!!! =]

everywhere, and if you want everypokemon in the game, trade with the pearl version.

You can hatch it from an egg or trade it from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl or Platinum version

If you are looking for Arcues you need to trade it with either Diamond or Pearl Version.

Trade from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum Version.

I think you can find them in the Pearl Version of Pokemon. Since I have the Diamond version of Pokemon I had to trade a Pokemon (wireless) to obtain a glameow.

Can't be found, migrate from a GBA pack version of Pokemon or trade from diamond or pearl version.

You can't catch one.You need to trade it from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum version

You trade Haunter to another Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum version and it will evolve into a Gengar. You will need to trade back to your original Diamond game to get the Gengar. Hope I helped, bye

Only if you trade from Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum.Trade from Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum.

Nope. You must trade from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum Version.

trade from diamond trade from diamond

Misdreavus cannot be obtained on Pokemon Diamond, so you must trade one from Pokemon Pearl.

Misdreavus cannot be caught in Diamond. You can either transfer a Misdreavus from GBA games, or you can trade one from Pearl.

It doesn't evolve unless you trade it. Ask a friend who has a diamond, pearl, platinum, soul silver, or heartgold to trade your golbat and trade it back! Then you'll have a golbat!

Sorry to say, but no, you cannot catch a Palkia on Diamond version. You catch a Dialga on diamond, and Palkia on pearl. You would have to trade to get one.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.