An element has two properties, physical and chemical. The physical properties of aluminium are 1. it has shining silver color with an ash blend.
2. It is highly malleable
3. A good conductor of electricity
4. Ductility is such that it can be hammered to very thin sheet.
The chemical properties are
1. The chemical notation is Al.
2. React with water
3. It exist as bauxite in the nature.
4. Reacts with various acids and alkalies
5. If exposed to atmosphere form Aluminium oxide.
6. When combine with alloys, become stronger and ductile.