Best Answer

Well Jack London wrote 98% of his stories in pen, then the other 2% was obviously pencil.

User Avatar

Wiki User

12y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar
More answers
User Avatar


1mo ago

Jack London primarily wrote with pen. He was known for his prolific writing habits and often used a pen to draft his works, including his famous novels such as "The Call of the Wild" and "White Fang."

This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Did Jack London write with pen or pencil?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass