Dieting and Weight Loss
Food Spoilage
Mycology or Fungi
Food Safety

Do you eat mold?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-04-30 22:31:08
2009-04-30 22:31:08

somtimes if you eat a spacific type sandwitch the bread and salami are both mold but it's not efective mold like athlete's foot or fungi


Related Questions

not everything mold don't eat oils

No, you cannot eat bread that has mold. You are able to eat expired bread as long as there is not any mold on it.

If pumkin was a mold then why do people eat it ?????????

There are many kinds of animals that can eat mold. In particular, slugs are known for living on mold. Additionally, nearly thirty varieties of monkey eat mold, as do some birds and insects.

If you eat mold you can either get sick or you can please don't eat it All real cheese is produced by mold. Mold is the origin of penicillin. Mold and mushrooms are both fungus and fungus is good on pizza...Take a big bite!

what does mold eat or live on?

Yes, mold does eat because,mold sometimes grows on food and it probobly eats so little you can't even notice.

Blue cheese is made with a specific mold. If the cheese starts growing a different mold, I would not eat it.

well if you eat bread mold there is a toxic kind substance where you could get real sick.

Mold is not safe to eat, whether it is growing on cheesecake or anywhere else. Some species of mold are quite toxic, and may result in pancreatic cancer. Don't eat it.

No once it has mold on it, it's bad. Even is the mold is picked off, there is still bacteria in the food. So if you eat it you will get sick.

Well if you eat bread with mold on it, there is a high risk that mold could effect your body. In which mold could grow along your stomach. A lot of people get very sick when they eat mold. If anything, try to not eat anything with mold on it and make sure you always check things like bread to make sure they are safe to eat even if you just bought it. If by any chance you do eat mold, seek medical help ASAP! I really do hope this helped! :)

It could be dangerous to eat mold that grew on the bread. Since we don't know what mold it is and some molds do product toxins, don't eat moldy bread.

The air contains mold spores which will grow into mold if they land on something they can eat, such as food.

if it has mold on it you cant eatif it has mold on it you can eat

no way. if it has mold on it, its unsafe.

Eat the Mold then sit on the poster without touching it

are green olives with blue mold in jare safe to eat

Sometimes when you eat mold, you just smile. People eat mold all the time. Blue cheese is only one of several kinds of cheese that require mold as a part of the product. People eat mushrooms a lot, too. Mushrooms are closely related to molds, both of which are in the Fungus Kingdom.

yes you can die if you eat mold it is harmful to your body and once you eat mold or touch it you could get sick or die from eating eat so yes it is possible you can die from eating moldy bread

That depends upon the mold. Consider Blue Cheese, Gorgonzola and Brie which are all made with mold which is quite edible. But don't eat mold that is a result of spoilage and doesn't normally belong on the food you intend to eat.

Hi, Booklice eat molds.

Nope, only in high quantities or if the fungus in the mold is sufficient enough and strong enough to spread and cause illness general advice don't eat mold.

ya cant eat mold coz its very bad 4 u!! ya great nitwit!

No. There are many different types of mold, but many foods have mold all ready when they are eaten. Do you like blue cheese? The blue color is a mold within the cheese and it is allowed to ripen to get get that blue vein. You probably all ready eat mushrooms. They are a fungus. I can think of many things that people eat that have mold or are a fungus.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.