Does a California teaching credential transfer to Texas?

I got this directly from the Texes State Board for Educator Certification:
An applicant who has been issued a standard certificate or credential from another state, territory of the United States , or another country may apply for a Texas certificate. The credential must be equivalent to a certificate issued by the State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC), and must not have been revoked, suspended, or pending such action. SBEC will evaluate an expired credential provided it was standard at the time of issuance. A statement issued by another state department of education specifying eligibility for standard certification upon completion of certain employment or examination requirements will have the same standing as a standard certificate.