Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-09-17 12:05:24


An auto theft or vandalism would have to be covered by the vehicle owners comprehensive auto insurance policy. that's what Auto Insurance is for.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

It depends on the type of insurance, the terms of the contract and the circumstances.

If i go out of town and live the water running from the sink would mu homeowners cover the claim

Depending on the type of claim, you should be able to acquire replacement coverage even with the claim being open. The claim payee will be determined by when the claim happened.

It is very difficult to prove if the tenant had not informed the tenant at the time of fall. Judge will suspect that it is fraudulent insurance claim. Tenants are not covered by a homeowner insurance. However, if the homeowner has a landlord insurance, tenants are covered.

Every state has different statute of limitations on crimes such as filing a fraudulent claim. Contact an attorney or check out your state's statutes to determine the SOL.

You don't. The homeowner files the claim. The adjuster then reviews the claim to determine if it is in fact a covered loss under the terms of your policy.

yes bc i have a trampoline and my insurance guy came ot for a claim and he did say anything about it

The liability portion of your home insurance policy provides protection in the event someone asserts a claim of liability against the homeowner for damages or injuries.

Endorse the check & send it to your Mortgage company. They will decide how much you get from it.

You'd most likely file that with your auto insurance, as that's the property that was damaged. Hoever, you might find there's a clause that says they won't cover acts of god, which, in the eyes of the insurance world, this was.

There are lots of options for companies who claim to offer the most affordable home owner insurance. Call a local insurance broker and they can work with you to identify many different options from a variety of insurance companies.

Each state has it's own insurance regulations so this may vary from state to state, but generally you will find that you have 2 years from the date of loss to file a property claim.

No. Flood insurance is purchased by the homeowner to provide coverage for losses elated to flooding. The president has nothing to do with your flood insurance.

Criminal Acts of a Homeowner or ResidentNo. Homeowners Insurance does not provide coverage for criminal acts of the owner or other residents.

No, homeowners insurance does not provide coverage for automobiles. The vehicle owner will need to file a claim on the comprehensive portion of their automobile insurance

I think you should certainly turn in your claim, (if you have one), it depends on the policy, perils and exclusions.

The homeowner unless you are in foreclosure and in the event you loose your home it is applied to the loan balance. They hold it until that happens.

You can certainly report it. The police won't waste time investigating. Your insurance company will probably not process the claim since you didn't report it when it happened, but they might pay. So they can reject the claim because it is late? Is this likely?

Homeowner policies dont make any provisions about whether or not the policy- holder is a smoker. Your life insurance company might care if you took out a policy as a non-smoker and then started smoking.

HI, Working in a car insurance company, you would claim off your car insurance as the vehicle was involved in the accident, however because it was on your own personal property you may be able to claim off your house insurance depending on the terms of your policy, you will find most homeowners insurance only covers the house itself and not the surrounding gardens

Short answer, is you can't. If you send the claim check to the mortgagee company, they will apply the amount you are behind to the loan and leave you short on the amount needed to make the repairs.

That depends on who is responsible for the damage. If someone else was responsible then their insurance should cover your damaged property. If you are at fault then you will have to make a claim on a homeowner or renter's insurance policy of your own, if you have one.

Sorry, the driver with no insurance can claim of your insurance. He/she has no legal right to lodge such unauthorised claim.

Selling your car with insurance claim pending, will simply null and void your insurance claim. Because your damaged car can be subjected to inspection by the Assessor of the Insurance Co. for assessment of the insurance claim any time.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.