Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2010-12-14 03:59:02
2010-12-14 03:59:02

depends on cause of damage? would be subject to deductible. unless really expensive laptop (current day cost) wouldn't recommend putting in a claim


Related Questions

No. You homeowners insurance specifically excludes motorized vehicles. You auto insurance will cover damage you did to their home with your car. Your homeowners is not designed to cover damage you do with your vehicle under any circumstances.

No, Your homeowners insurance does not cover vehicle damage. That's what auto insurance is for.

Your homeowners insurance should cover damage to your sprinkler system if the cause of the damage is covered by your homeowners insurance policy such as fire, lightning, freezing of pipes, etc. Homeowners insurance is not a maintenance policy and will not cover mechanical failure of your system.

No. This is not what homeowners insurance is for. Homeowners insurance is to pay for physical damage to your home and contents.

NO, Homeowners insurance does not cover automobiles.

No, unfortunately it does not. Your homeowners insurance covers damage to your home. Your auto insurance covers damage to your car.

No. Homeowners Insurance does not cover Hail damage to an Automobile.Hail damage to an automobile is covered by the vehicles Auto insurance policy. Vehicles are not scheduled property on a homeowners policy.

"Flood Insurance" will cover damage resulting from a Flood. Homeowners Insurance will not.

no it has nothing to do with your grill cause its homeowners insurance.

Yes, most homeowners insurance will cover this type of damage. You need to read your specific policy for exclusions for water damage.

no cause that is your own fault now if you had stated directly in a contract with the insurance company or manufactor yes but otherwise no

Homeowners insurance is coverage for specified property owned by the named insured. It does not cover the property of others.

No homeowners insurance does not cover vehicles, that's what auto insurance is for.

Of course NOT. Homeowners Insurance does not cover auto accidents. That's what Auto Insurance is for.

Pre Existing DamageNo. Your Homeowners Policy would not cover pre-existing damage.

No. Homeowners insurance only covers physical damage to the home and contents and liability risks.

Homeowners insurance No. But a landlords Dwelling Policy yes.

Yes, Homeowners insurance typically does provide coverage for losses that result from an accidental fire.

No, Homeowners Insurance covers houses.Auto insurance covers cars.Answerno, autos are not covered under the homeowners - contact auto comprehensive insurer

Damage must be due to a covered cause for the damage to be claimed on your homeowners insurance. I cannot think of any way damage to a sewer could be from a covered cause.

form_title=Homeowners Insurance form_header=Protect one of your most important assets with homeowners insurance. Get the homeowners coverage options to suit your life. Do you already own homeowners insurance?= () Yes () No Does your current homeowners insurance cover flood damage?= () Yes () No () Don't have homeowners insurance Are individual items in your house, such as your TV, covered by homeowners insurance?= () Yes () No () Not Applicable Are you looking to get homeowners insurance or update your current insurance?= () Get Insurance () Update Insurance

Homeowners insurance covers what is inside the home. Check your auto insurance for auto damages.

Pre-existing home damage.Retroactive in what way? the state of Kentucky?Homeowners Insurance Policies do not cover preexisting damage to a home.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.