Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2011-07-14 08:30:07

No, Your homeowners insurance does not cover vehicle damage. That's what auto insurance is for.


Your Answer

Related Questions

No, Your Homeowners Insurance will not cover windstorm damages to your neighbors vehicle because you are not liable for acts of nature. Your neighbors will have to look to their own Comprehensive Auto Insurance to cover windstorm damages to their vehicle.

No. It needs it's own separate insurance. Homeowners insurance excludes vehicles.

It depends, You do no mention what type of vehicle. Homeowners insurance polices will not cover damage or theft of a motor vehicle designed for use on public roads.

Your homeowners insurance will cover your garage door subject to your deductible since it is part of your house. Your Home insurance does not cover damage to a vehicle though. That's what Auto insurance is for. Your friend will need to contact his auto insurance to fix his vehicle.

Yes but there is no coverage for the vehicle under the homeowners policy.

NO, Homeowners insurance does not cover automobiles.

Yes, you are correct. Items in your vehicle that are damaged in an accident or fire or whatever are not covered by you auto insurance unless they are part of your vehicle. The alternative is that they are covered on your homeowners insurance. The downfall to this is that you will have a deductible on your homeowners insurance that you will have to meet first.

No. Homeowners Insurance does not cover Hail damage to an Automobile.Hail damage to an automobile is covered by the vehicles Auto insurance policy. Vehicles are not scheduled property on a homeowners policy.

No. You homeowners insurance specifically excludes motorized vehicles. You auto insurance will cover damage you did to their home with your car. Your homeowners is not designed to cover damage you do with your vehicle under any circumstances.

No, Homeowners insurance does not provide comprehensive, collision nor liability insurance for your vehicles. Now if somebody's vehicle hits your house, your home insurance would cover the damages to your home.

Of course NOT. Homeowners Insurance does not cover auto accidents. That's what Auto Insurance is for.

Depends if it is (1)your roof and your car, (2)your neighbors roof and your car, or (3)your roof and your neighbors car. 1 - You can't sue yourself so your homeowner's liability is out of the question, if you have comprehensive coverage on your car it will be subject to that deductible and your car insurance will pay. 2 - Your neighbors homeowner's liability coverage will pay for the damage to your car. 3 - Your homeowner's liability coverage will pay for damage to their vehicle. 2 or 3 you may want to get an estimate on how much it will cost to fix your vehicle, having a homeowners claim can seriously impact your ability to qualify for competitive homeowners insurance rates and you should only file claims against your homeowners if it is truly necessary. I would say if the cost to repair the car is under $2500 you should work out an agreement with to pay out of pocket instead of through homeowners, unless you can get a gaurantee in writing from the homeowners insurance saying your rates will not go up due to the claim. Good luck.

No,, That would be covered under your auto insurance policy. Homeowners insurance does not cover damages to street vehicles.

Your master policy broker or your personal insurance carrier can answer your question specifically. There is no standard.

No. Your homeowners Insurance Policy does not cover Auto Collision. You will need to file on your Auto Insurance under your Vehicle Comprehensive and Collision Coverage.

No, Your Homeowners Insurance covers your Home. Your car Insurance covers you vehicle.

No. The homeowners policy specifically excludes damage to any self propelled vehicle with the exception of a vehicle used exclusively for maintenance of the property like a lawn mower.

Take them to small claims court or settle it through your insurance company.

The answer to the question what type of insurance Mercury Insurance Group offers is, Mercury Insurance group offers Vehicle, Homeowners and Health insurance.

File a claim on your comprehensive auto insurance if you have it. Your homeowners insurance will not cover damage to your vehicle.

No, I'm afraid not. Homeowners insurance never covers a vehicle. That's what auto insurance is for

Insurance is needed every time there is an uncovered risk.For a vehicle anytime you have one registered in your name. For homeowners when you have a mortgage.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.