her beauty is appreciable
You use the word and to combine 2 sentences to make a compound sentence.
a linking word is a word that link 2 sentences together. For example "and" "because"
The anticipation was reaching an intensity.I had this great ideafor our vacation.
the meaning art of something
1)You little rascal. 2)you rascal what are you trying to do!
1. Identify the subject. See that the sentences begin with nouns.2. Identify the action, for that pick the verbsand put them beside the nouns.3. Understand the meaning of the phrases and then frame the sentence.4. In some sentences give priority to the first actions done by the subject.Tis makes it easier 2 solve jumbled sentences..
1. The young goat persevered. 2.
A main idea is the overall idea in a story also known as the gist. You can determine this by reading a story, and in your own words, tell what it was mainly about. usually this is 2-3 sentences.
There are 2 sentences for 2 meanings.1. I am a very good student.2. I traded a good.
example: word- good sentences:- 1. He is a good boy.(pronoun) 2. That good may contain explosives.(noun- thing)
1) I know the meaning of the word "amicable". 2) I do not know the meaning of the word "amicable".
The smoke was so DENSE I couldn't see my 2 hand in front of me
1) What sentences can you make with the word pursuit? 2) My favourite pursuit is ...(hobby)... . 3) In the Olympics the cyclists are in pursuit of ...(gold medal, each other, Chris Hoy ect.)... .
Sure. With is a word that doesnt always feature at the beginning of a sentence but I guess you can frame a few sentences with it. 1. With whom would you like to have dinner? 2. With what would you break this big piece of rock? 3. With a million dollars, do you think I can own a Ferrari? The point is that, these sentences might sound better if they dont begin with "With". 1. Who would like to have dinner with? 2. What would you use to break this rock? 3. Do you think I can own a Ferrari with a million dollars? Though the first set of sentences are grammatically correct, they look and sound better if they did not start with "With"
1. You really irk me. 2. Hey, doesn't he really irk you?
kelly goy 2 of the same alleles for eye colr.
1. what is foreboding? 2. who actually knows what foreboding is? 3. don't dictionaries normally have the word foreboding in them? 4. and that is three examples of sentences withg the word foreboding isnt it? haha lol :) hope it helps!! :p
Ok, here are some sentences. Sentences with word Chill: 1. Mom said we had to chill the sodas for the party. 2. Jennifer put ice in the lemonade for the lemonade to chill. 3. Abigail said that the apple juice were all chilled. Sentences with word Chilly: 1. The fridge was very chilly. 2.Put on a sweater cause its very chilly out today. 3. Alina was very cold cause of the chilly weather. Hope you enjoy these sentences!
i have no idea losers:(
Get the pizza from the fridge. Get a thesaurus. 1) Can you get me some water? 2) Well, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
I think she was crying because she was famished.Jim is famished so he started to laugh.