How can you become a port state control officer in the Philippines?
you have to join the Philippine Coast Guard.
What describes the relationship between the United States and the Philippines at the start of the 20th century?
I want to become a police officer in the state of Illinois. What do I need to do to become one and how much could I expect to make?
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you are talking about becoming an Animal Control Officer? [Animal Police (isn't that a show on Animal Planet?)] I am a certified Animal Control Officer in the state of Texas, by the Department of State Health Services (DSHS), and a current member of the Texas Animal Control Association (TACA). If you are interested in becoming an Animal Control Officer, I suggest you first, check with your…
The Philippines is not a state in the sense that Nevada is a state of the United States. Sometimes the word "state" means a sovereign and independent nation. In that sense only, the Philippines is a state, because it is an independent nation. Philippines is a sovereign nation. It is not a state and nor is it a territory of any country.
Christianity, came to the Philippines when the Spanish gained control of the islands around 1521. Prior to this, the Philippines was an Islamic state most Filipinos were Muslims. When the Philippines officially became Spanish territory, then 95% of Filipinos were converted to the Roman Catholic religion. The other 5% remained Muslims.
The medical, physical, and mental qualification exams to become a police officer can vary widely from department to department and state to state. As far as the physical requirements go, you must display a certain amoutn of pohysical agility - run for a certain distance - do push-ups - etc. Every department can have different requirements.
The Philippines is a sovereign nation. One meaning of the word "state" is "sovereign nation." In that sense, the Philippines is a state. The other meaning of the word "state" is as a semi-selfgoverning element of a sovereign nation that is organized as a federation. This is the meaning of the word used when speaking of the State of California in the US or the state of MichoacÃ¡n in Mexico. The Philippines is NOT a…
Yes. You need to at least pass a state licensing exam in most places. You'll end up with something like a "Basic Peace Officer License," at least in Texas. Then you can go through further training and become an intermediate and then advanced peace officer. But yeah, you definitely need to be licensed.
Answer There are states such as Florida who require you to be only 19. Of course, I think you should have to be older to have the responsibilities of a police officer. It varies from one state to another, but I would suggest that you have to be at least able to vote to be considered for that empoyment. If you are interested in becoming a Police officer.