Best Answer

Have you tried using a straightner? I think you can also get it chemically straightened, sort of like a perm, but instead of making it curly, they make it straight. If you don't mind chemicals you can straighten your hair with a hair relaxer. You can use or have someone who is experienced (hair dreeser) use a straightening comb or a flat iron works great too. It would depend on how long you'd like for your hair to remain straight. A relaxer lasts for about three months w/o touch ups (relaxer only to the new growth o your hair) Patti

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2006-09-21 17:11:12
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How can you change hair type from short wavy hair to straight hair?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions
People also asked