Asked in
Taxes and Tax Preparation

How can you get your 2006 w2?


User Avatar
Wiki User
February 28, 2008 10:07AM

The employer is required to keep W-2s on file for three years, and should be willing to provide you with a copy. Additionally, the IRS can provide you, at no cost, a transcript or PDF copy of your W-2. More information: