Asked in Criminal Law
Criminal Law

How can you have your criminal record esponged?



User Avatar
Wiki User

when i was 16 years old i was arrested for shoplifting with another girl, i used a fake name and age so my parents wouldn't find out and the chares were dropped. then i was arrested years later for a traffic ticket and no prove of insurance and found that the reocrd was there. can i get them remove from my record?