Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-04-25 15:20:17

Most traders and investors - yes there is a difference - usually have an on-line broker. The broker offers many of the tools the itrader or investor needs: Charts; technical and fundamental analysis. With a few clicks of the mouse and/or typing some keys, a trade is placed, entered or exited. There are full-service brokers: These ladies and gentle usually conduct business through phone calls or by walking-in to the office. To trade either way requires opening, funding and maintaining a trading account. Not all trading accounts are the same. Before opening any trading account, a trader or investor shoud do his/her homework to determine what is the best type of trading account to have for the objerctives and goals he/she would like to accomplish.

User Avatar

Your Answer


Still have questions?

Related Questions

What are 15 penny stocks you can invest in?

You can invest in any 15 penny stocks you want to invest in...there are many to choose from. Read more, below.

Who usually invest in stocks?

Almost everyone invests in stocks.

When is the best time to invest in stocks?

The best time to invest in stocks depends on a few differing factors. SInce the market is constantly fluctuation, you will want to ask a financial adviser if you are unsure of which stocks are best to invest in.

Which stocks to invest in for 2010?


Where can advice be found for good stocks to invest in?

Advice can be found for good stocks to invest in on E-insure. This company specializes giving information about stocks, which to buy and which to sell at what time.

What are the safest stocks to invest in?

In order to find out what the best and safest stocks are to invest in now, you may want to consider talking to a stock broker or someone who knows a lot about stocks.

Why shouldn't you invest in oil coal and other such stocks?

There is no reason not to invest stocks in oil or coal. They fluctuate in value just as other stocks do. Buying and selling stocks in the stock marketis a risk no matter the stock.

How can sharebuilders invest in stocks?

There are several sites that lead an investor in the correct way to invest in stocks including sharebuilder, capitalone and getrichslowly. If one is a beginnner and wants to learn how to invest in stocks they should go to these sites and allow them to guide them through the process.

Can aldi employees invest in aldi stocks?

Aldi is not a public company and does not sell stocks.

What is a sentence using the word invest?

The man wanted to invest in some stocks from Apple.

How do you invest in hsbc banking?

You invest in hsbc banking by buying stocks from them. Buying stocks involves paying your own money, or switching from other stocks you own already that have enough money to cover the price.

Why do people invest in stocks?

to keep up with the stocksss ?

Can you use etrade to invest in penny stocks?

Yes you can.

Where can one research the best stocks to invest in?

One can research the best stocks to invest in at Forbes. They have a current list of the top stocks to purchase and a description and reason for each. They have many tips on investing one can research as well.

Which websites have information about how to make money in stocks?

If one is a beginner at buying stocks, a good website to look at is Beginners Invest. There is also Stock Investing For Dummies for those who need a step by step guide on how to invest in stocks.

Whats the best stocks to invest into?

Arctic Cat (ACAT) Invest all your money and watch it quadruple!!!

Can Muslims invest in mutual funds?

Yes they can but the sharia law of Muslims prohibits them from receiving or paying interest and hence they cannot invest in stocks of companies that do so. there are mutual funds in India that invest only in sharia compliant stocks from the Parsoli mutual fund house. They can invest in them.

What stocks should you buy?

invest all of your money in google.

Where to invest now?

Stocks? Future buisness? Home investment?

What are stocks and how do you trade?

Stocks are businesses that you invest in if you think they will do well in the market. You can bid money on certain stocks and if the business/company does well, you get money back.

What are some criteria one might use to determine which are the best stocks to invest in?

Some criteria you might use to determine what the best stocks to invest in include considering what the best industries are, looking for low valuation and stocks that have recently had analysis upgrades. You can monitor your stocks online at the NASDAQ website.

Why do people invest money in stocks bonds and mutual funds?

To get more money. You invest because you are seeking a return.

What are some tips for how to invest your money?

If you know how it works, I would invest it in the Stocks Market. You can make huge wins :)

What are some good stocks?

Google=(GOOG)==Invest all your money and it WILL QUADRUPLE=Google=(GOOG)==Invest all your money and it WILL QUADRUPLE=Google=(GOOG)==Invest all your money and it WILL QUADRUPLE=

How to invest in stocks?

Investing in stocks begins by analyzing the stock in question. You can invest in a company by purchasing it's shares. The profits gains are known as dividends that are paid out quarterly or annually. There are various ways to invest in stocks. You can do it through a stock broker or you can also trade stocks on the internet.