Asked in
Divorce and Marriage Law
Age of Consent & Underage Relationships

How can you obtain a divorce if you've been legally separated for 8 years?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 19, 2005 5:49AM

You can obtain a divorce the same way you would if you were separated 8 days ago. Just call your lawyer and file for divorce. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem unless your spouse contests.