How do you Zooley?
2. What kind of family are they?
3. Whose family is the largest in number?
4. Which is the family of spiders?
5. Whose son has Mr. Crocodile just swallowed?
6. Which is the swimming family?
7. Which family has just three daughters?
8. Is the polar bear's cub male or female?
9. Which family has no offspring?
10. Which is a family of snakes?
11. Which is a family of kangaroos?
12. What will be the surname of the elephant's baby which is soon to be born?
13. How many sons has Mr. Giraffe?
14. Which family has no father?
15. Which mother is away at the hospital?
16. Who are the neighbors of the monkeys?
17. A wee pelican has wandered into whose cage?
18. Which is a family of pelicans?
19. What is the zookeeper's name?
20. What are the three other objects in the zoo?
21. Give the names of each animal.
Circles are females and rectangles are males. To figure the questions out, you just have to think logically. It may seem hard at first but once you figure a couple out the rest will become easier
The types of animals used include: