How do you become bonded as a licensed electrical contractor?

Call your insurance broker and tell them you need a license bond, if you need performance or bid bonds the same broker should be able to help. If that broker can help, switch to a construction broker because we regularly handle this type of stuff whereas a generalist broker might not.