Asked in Pokemon Diamond Pearl and Platinum
How do you catch manaphy in Pokemon Pearl?
April 13, 2015 1:37AM
You need A thing called Mystery Gift and I'll tell you how to get it in 6 Simple steps:
1) Go to the Jubilife TV station in Jubilife City.
2) Go to the 3rd floor.
3) Talk to the man in the lower room (he's on the left).
4) The first two words you tell him are "everyone" and "happy".
5) the second two words are "Wi-Fi" and "Connection".
6) This will then unlock the Mystery Gift feature on the main menu.
The Mystery Gift feature has three options:
1) Get from a Friend.
2) Get via Wireless.
3) Get via Nintendo WFC. Well i don't have manaphy or any of those but i do have a shiny Raikou i just got yesterday... well good luck ill let you know if the date of manaphy comes by... My ID No. is 48015.. ill be glad to trade u any Pokemon.. hehe
hey u want to trade camerupt for female arcanine?? the camerupt
is a female
you can't actually catch a manaphy on Pokemon pearl.... you have to finish the game Pokemon ranger, then trade it over. You can SEE one however at the Pokemon mansion in Mr Backlots office.
March 05, 2015 8:32PM
Manaphy cannot be physically caught in PokÃ©mon Pearl however you can retrieve it from one of the PokÃ©mon Ranger games. Using the first PokÃ©mon Ranger game in order to send it over to PokÃ©mon Pearl you will need 2 separate Nintendo DS systems. Once you have completed the Manaphy Egg mission in the original PokÃ©mon Ranger game you will be able to transfer it over at any point in time. The first objective is to turn on Ranger and to tap on the "Ranger Net" menu and then tap the "Check the Egg" selection. Now touch the screen and select "Send message." Now use your second DS system (makes no difference if you're using a DS, DSi or 3DS) and load PokÃ©mon Pearl as soon as you hit a button on the title screen you will see a message telling you it has detected the message from the PokÃ©mon Ranger so press the A button to continue and then select "Link with PokÃ©mon Ranger" as it instructs you to do and then you will need to press the A button to continue and then you will need to go back to the PokÃ©mon Ranger screen and tap it to confirm it and then you will need to tap "Transfer" and then you will need to confirm it by selecting "Yes" and then it will send the egg over to Pearl however you will need to talk to the man with the green hat in the Poke Mart in order to receive the egg. The egg will hatch into Manaphy.