Asked in Cars & Vehicles
Cars & Vehicles

How do you change a 1994 explore 3-4 shift solenoid?


Wiki User

You have to drop the transmission pan and then drop the valve body. Make sure you remember or have the manual to know what bolts go where when you drop the valve body. Then you push in the detent valve in the middle of the solenoids and the keeper for the valve will come out and the valve will come out also.