Asked in Steering and SuspensionAcura IntegraDIY Projects
How do you change steering wheel on a 1990 Acura Integra?
January 17, 2008 12:49PM
1. Remove key from ignition, turn steering wheel back and forth until it locks.
2. Remove the round horn cover.
3. Get a breaker bar or 3/4 ratchet along with a 17/18/19mm deepwell socket (whichever one fits the nut)
4. Remove nut turning counter-clockwise.
5. Before removing steering wheel, make note of exact position.
6. If installing an aftermarket steering wheel, you'll need a momo or sparco hub adapter.