How do you divorce a deportee?

find out by a lawyer how to post an ad in the newspaper and say you can't find your husband post the ad and after three to six months you are divorce something like that ask a lawyer about posting and ad in the newspaper and let them tell you exactly what to do. * The requesting party files a dissolution of marriage petition under the state's default laws in the circuit court in the county where they are a resident.