- Use a website such as www.netcraft.com. You have to enter in the site and it will bring up a list of IP addresses.
- Go to a Unix or Linux command line and type: host www.whatever.com
- If you are using Windows, go to command prompt, type PING website name. That gives the IP.
- Another site that provides a quick and easy (and free) way to
look up an IP address is http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp
This site includes the region, country, and who the IP address is registered to
- You can use this tool for to find IP address, location and pagerank of a website: http://websiteipaddress.com