If you're in your early or late teens and you're a girl, it's a good idea to just relax and be yourself. Guys prefer funny women. If you just move in for the kill too early he might think you desperate and may leave you. Here are a few steps...
1) Make sure you know the boy and not just immediately pick him at random. Boys prefer girls they know and like.
2) When you see him say hi casually and flutter your lashes as you say it.
3) If he starts asking you personal questions answer them with confidence and be happy- don't forget to seem interested in him, just don't appear too keen.
4) Ask him these questions back or maybe think of some questions to break the ice if there is any silence (maybe think of a couple before approaching him). E.G. Ex: "So, what sports do you like?" Simple questions like that can really help.
5) As you find out more about each other move close and glance into his eyes. If they are flat and distracted he is not ready... but if he looks deeply into your eyes back and leans forward make the move. (Tip: When you are staring into one anothers eyes, it helps to bite your lip slightly- this shows you want him to kiss you, which gives him the confidence to lean in)
6) First kisses are important, so don't hold back. You never know... this could lead to a relationship. When you next meet up ensure it isn't awkward and act as if you didn't regret it- this would put him off. If he seems to regret it, don't push him but don't agree as he may simply have been worried you regretted it. However, don't push him- see how it goes. If he brings up the kiss, talk about it and be honest- Does he want it to happen again? Find out if he wants it to go anywhere but DON'T be pushy as this can put him off.
Always be in control of the relationship (men don't normally like to be the one to discuss 'where it is going'). Don't be afraid to meet up with him alone- relationships need work and the only way you will build it up is to spend more time together. If you are worried about awkward silences then do an activity which doesn't really involve much talking (e.g. cinema/shopping/iceskating) until you are comfortable.
DON'T ask him out. Wait til he asks you... Good luck. Have confidence. x
Flirting is not a tough job to execute. It's the matter just an attitude. If you want to make a friend by flirting then some relationship advice may help you (please see the Related Link below).
Of course it is ok to flirt if you like someone or something you can flirt it is alright to flirt
FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT !!!
Yes, a person can flirt. They just have to be careful and not flirt with the wrong people.
Flirt,flirt,Flirt i got my first boyfrined in 5th grade and all i had to do was flirt
You flirt with a girl like you would flirt with a guy.
to flirt = פלירטט (fleertet)flirt (noun) = פלירט (fleert)
Flirt, flirt, flirt!!!!
You would flirt with your cousin just the way you would flirt with anyone else.
girls flirt to get a guys attention
Justin is a total flirt!
just flirt with him like hes an average guy just dont be to girlyish when you do flirt with him
well if you want to find out go to Alaska and flirt with a polar bear and see if they flirt back
flirt flirt flirt
you can flirt with him by looking at him and smiling
Why flirt with your bestfriend? you might ruin your friendship
The same way they flirt with boys.
The past tense of flirt is flirted.
This guy flirt with me because his not satisfy with his lover.
You can go on emotes and click flirt.
then ill will flirt with you
The Flirt was created on 1917-11-11.
Flirt FM was created in 1995.
the flirt by licking their fingures
It makes no difference whether you are gay or straight, you flirt the way you flirt. There is no big mystery about it.