How do you get divorced without partner's consent?

To get divorced without your partner's consent it is best to get a lawyer. Lawyers do that kind of work all the time. If you want to risk it on your own, stationary stores sometimes have the forms you can fill out yourself. You then pay someone to serve papers on your spouse. Then you go before the judge. If everything is in order, the judge grants the divorce.