How do you know if it is love or lust?
It may be bothLove doesn't exclude lust, just the opposite: if you don't lust for her, chances are you don't love her. And lust may lead to love.
- If you still feel attracted when your lust is satisfied, then it's love. Most people confuse lust with love; the difference is that while lust is self-serving love is unlimited and unselfish..
So how can you tell the difference between lust and love? Here are a few tips to help you sort things out.
It's lust if:
- You're totally focused on her looks and body
- Even before you know her name, you're already fantasizing about what she looks like naked and what it would be like to have sex with her.
- You don't care about anything she has to say
- It wouldn't make a difference to you if you never had a conversation with her. Furthermore, you don't bother to return her calls promptly and you can easily go for days without talking to her -- until you get horny again.
- You only want to be with her to have sex
- You make excuses not to spend time with her, except for sex. And if she asks you for a favor, you tell her you're too busy. But if you have to be with her and not have sex, she gets on your nerves and you find yourself fantasizing about other women.
- After you go out trolling for tail with your buddies on Friday night, you then call her at 1 a.m. for some drunken action. Ah, the booty call.
- You leave after sex
- After having sex with her, you look for the easiest way to leave. No cuddling, no breakfast the next morning, just "I gotta go."
It's love if:
- You have great chemistry
- You get lost in your conversations, and the hours pass like minutes. You're more than willing to listen to her when she talks about her day. The chemistry between you is remarkable.
- You find her beautiful
- Even if you catch her with no makeup on and her hair pulled back while she's unclogging a toilet, she still looks beautiful to you.
- You want to spend time with her
- All you want to do is to be with her, whether you're having sex or not. Even if she tells you that sex will have to wait, you don't care.
- You see a future together
- You experience the strange feeling that your life would be totally empty without her. You tell your friends and family that she may be The One, and you're even thinking about marrying her.
- You introduce her to your family
- It becomes very important to you that your parents like her, and that she gets along with everyone close to you.
- You include her in all your plans
- Whether you're going out with your male friends or taking your dog for a walk, you want her there with you. And if she's not there, you can't get her off your mind and sneak off to give her a quick "I miss you" phone call. Of course, you don't tell your buddies.
- You are more romantic
- All of a sudden you find yourself listening to cheesy romantic songs and thinking of her. You send her flowers and love notes to work and set up romantic evenings candlelit dinners at home.
- You always take her side
- If someone says anything even slightly disparaging about her, you immediately rise to her defense. Furthermore, in social gatherings, you always agree with her even if you disagree behind closed doors.
- She makes you want to be a better man
- She challenges and motivates you. She makes you happy, and you'd do anything to make her happy.
- When it is love, you catch yourself thinking about how much fun you have with that person and when it is lust you catch yourself thinking about their body.
Lust is when you want to sleep with them.
- Love is when you want to spend the rest of your life with that person, despite their weaknesses.Lust is a strong sexual attraction usually based on physical appearance. Once that physical desire ends, your interest in them may also end."Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind" --William Shakespeare Midsummer Night's Dream.
If you love being in their presence even when nothing sexual is involved. I think that if you are with a person that you truly are in love with, lust is a natural thing that comes with it.
Ask yourself, "If I could never have sex with this person for my whole life, would i still love this person?" Think about it.
It's love when you rejoice for your partner's happiness, even if that means being away from you. It's lust when you rejoice for being together, even at the cost of your partner's happiness. Usually, we are somewhere in between.
- The KEY to true Love and Romance are not like recipes that you can use for that perfect relationship. That Key is unique to every couple and relates to their social cultures and values. Almost every human relationship has its ups and downs. When people can focus on the important and valuable stuff that makes it all worthwhile, rather than curse the stuff that causes pain then they are on the way to finding true Love.
- When the two of you have no problems in committing yourselves to freely demonstrate such qualities as compassion, respect, compromise and dependability, then you may have found true LOVE.
- If you love someone, you look forward every morning to waking up to seeing their face, and you genuinely care about what they have to think and say. Lust is seeing the person only for their physical attributions, and although you feel a strong attraction to them, you really don't care what they have to say or think.
- lust is when u look at her and say damn she sexy i just wanna have sex with her