Relationships
Dating
Teen Dating

How do you know when your girlfriend is ready for a kiss?

Answer

User Avatar
Wiki User
06/15/2011

in the moment you will just know, there is no guide, and mistakes are made,

All I can say is go about 90% of the way to a kiss and she if she comes the other 10%, all it takes is a few seconds. if she doesnt then giver her a light kiss and pul away