Asked in Pest Control
How do you neutralize moth balls?
Asked in Domestic Dogs, Veterinary Medicine
What should you do if your puppy eats moth balls?
Moth balls are very dangerous to dogs. They contain an insecticide that causes central nervous system excitement and seizures. When metabolized, ingestion of moth balls can lead to liver failure. Symptoms of poisoning by moth balls include vomiting and seizures. If your dog has consumed moth balls, do NOT induce vomiting. Seek veterinary care immediately.
Asked in Conditions and Diseases
What could happen if you accidentally sniff moth balls?
Can you put moth balls in bee hives to keep moths out?