How do you put Homebrew on a DS Flash Cart?
- A MicroSD Card, with firmware installed (DS MENU.DAT, etc.)
- A way to plug the MicroSD into your Computer (adapter/usb etc.)
- The file to be installed, usually with the extension '.nds'
- a DLDI Patcher and the dldi patch file (For homebrew)
- Put the MicroSD card into your Computer. (usually requires an adapter)
- Locate the .nds file on your computer, and 'Right Click - Copy'.
- Navigate to your MicroSD card and 'Right Click - Paste'.
- When it's finished, remove the MicroSD card from your Computer.
- Put the MicroSD card into the Flash Cart, then put it in your DS.
- Power on your DS and browse/run the file
If it fails to launch, it is usually because the file is incompatible with the firmware. Updating your firmware to the latest version usually fixes the problem.