Asked in
Oral Health and Dental Care

How do you replace an adult tooth that has been knocked out?


User Avatar
Wiki User
June 22, 2009 11:17AM

If you act quickly, and if the tooth is intact, you can put back the knowcked out tooth (avulsion). If you can't put it back, the tooth can be replaced by a dental implant preferably, or even by a bridge or a partial.