Credit and Debit Cards
Debt Collection

How do you report or collect on a bad debit card?

User Avatar
Wiki User
June 11, 2007 9:45PM

Contact the 3 major credit reporting bureaus: Equifax, Trans Union and Experian. They can help with this question. No, don't correct the credit reporting bureaus. The reason. The card could of got stolen or lost and that is why you got charged back. You could try resubmitting the card again. You can also write the person that placed your order if you have his/her address. If it is accurate most people would be willing to pay for it after they verify it has not be taking out of the checking account. If the amount is high enough and you can verify the card was not stolen or lost, you could try a collection agency.