627 is Fair. The range is Very Poor, Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent. So dependig on how much outstanding debt\loans are on your credit report you MIGHT be able to get a Secured Credit Card.
would a credit score of 753 be considered a good credit score?
If a person has a credit score of 720 or above, they are considered to have excellent credit. The average credit score in the United States is 720.
yes but you might have a high interest rate.
A score of 660 is generally considered the lowest "good" credit score. A 678 is slightly higher, but you'll get better interest rates for your credit with a score in the 700s.
A 663 credit score ranks in the middle on the spectrum. A 750 or greater score is needed for the best interest rates.
It's worth ginng a good credit company like credit repair a look. They offer free credit score report that lets you know how you're doing. Just remove teh spaces of the link bit. ly/CreditSaveandRepair
Very low risk to lenders. (96.68 score rank).
783 credit score ranks as excellent and is in the top 10 percentile. Rankings go from 330 to 830.
There is a lender out there who'll extend a line of credit to you. It may come at the expense of a high interest rate, though.
522 is a very low credit score. It is probably very difficult if not impossible to obtain any credit with a score that low. The national average is 687. You will need to improve your credit score if you plan on ever having a house, car, credit cards, etc....
I have a score of 811. With a recent refinance, on Sept 22, 2012, a letter from my credit union told me my Equifax credit score was 811. Excerpts: "Your credit score of 811 ranks higher than 96 percent of U.S. consumers . . . Scores range from a low of 334 to a high of 818."
Stop applying for credit! Score is not the only factor. Work on paying the bills you have and try not to apply for anything for about a year. If you have judgements, etc. and not a lot of credit history, try getting a secured credit card (only apply for one!) and building it up. Sometimes you just have to wait it out.
Your score rank on the leader board can lower by others getting a higher score than you have.
The loan rate you get depends mainly on how good or bad your credit score is. Historically, people with a 750 credit score default on their debt obligations 2% of the time, while people with a 650 credit score default on their debt obligations 15% of the time. So, the other 85% of people with a 650 score must pay for the 15% who do default through higher interest rates. Finding out what your credit score is and how you rank among other consumers is the first step to determining what type of loan rate you can expect to receive.
I dont know what exactly 667 is but a credit score is rated on how good your credit/debit card use is, EG: your credit score is Good
583-619 is bad credit score in credit score range
577 is a fairly poor credit score. To have a credit score that is acceptable, you want your score to be between 620-680.
yes 776 is a pretty good credit score.
It only hurts your credit score when someone else pulls your credit report.