How does a Canadian with a Narcotics criminal record get a pardon to enter the US?

Canadians with narcotics criminal records don't get pardons to enter the USA - they get US Entry Waivers, which are good for 1-5 years. No matter where the crime was committed, you have to apply for a waiver with the Department of Homeland Security, a US body. There's a $585 fee just for applying for one of these entry waivers and there's a lot of paperwork that goes with it - for more information, visit below.