Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2012-04-05 02:23:08

they get married nd the person thats a citizen, gives the person citizenship nd stuff.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

No, an illegal alien does not become a citizen upon marrying a US citizen. You have to wait a period of time before you can start the process of becoming a citizen. Once you have completed your waiting period you must file petitions to become a citizen and go through citizenship classes. You then take written or oral exams.

No. The only way to become a citizen is to be born in the country or do the regular process of becoming a citizen.

It is wrong for a citizen to knowingly marry an illegal alien. Get advice from an Immigration lawyer.

A person will not automatically become a US citizen as soon as soon as an illegal alien marries a citizen. The illegal alien will have to file for a VISA with the INS.

Yes, an American citizen can marry an illegal alien in America. The illegal alien can file for a Visa after marrying an American at the INS office.

No. He or she is required to apply for permanent residence status according to US immigration laws.

Can an illegal alien who was deported and barred for ten years come back sooner by marrying an us citizen?

Unfortunately, an illegal alien can not become an US citizen if they have been deported before. If they have a felony, they can't become a US citizen either.

'Illegal alien citizen' is an oxymoron.

Nobody, not even a Venezuelan can become a US Citizen just by marrying a US Citizen. But it is by far the easiest ways of getting the citizenship. A person marrying a US citizen will be first granted with the conditional permanent resident status. After being so for 3 years, they can file in their citizenship application, if they satisfy all other eligibility conditions.

You've got to be kidding. Breaking the law is not the path to citizenship or permanent residence, neither is marriage.

No. A baby born in the USA is automatically a citizen, but the mother is still illegal.

You need to get a visa, and go through the process of becoming a legal U.S. citizen. The marriage is not legally binding if one partner is an illegal alien. Go to the U.S. government site and see what it takes to become a citizen when marrying a U.S. citizen.

When the minor illegal alien is adopted, the minor child gains the citizenship of his adopted parents, so when he/she is adopted they become a US citizen if their parents are US citizens.

Just because you marry a legal citizen, it does not make you a leagal citizen. When I married my husband who was a legal alien he still had to go through the same channels to become a legal US citizen and he had to be sworn in.

Yes if he has documentAdded: No, but a legal immigrant/alien CAN volunteer for US military service as an adjuct in helping them become a citizen. ILLEGAL alines are just that - ILLEGAL.