only 96% of information is transmitted and the other 4% is lost
Information that is processed by the computer and transmitted to a monitor or printer is called output.
It is transmitted along action potentials by way of chemical neurotransmitters.
the reproductive glan
Traits are transmitted from generation to generation by means of DNA. The information is coded to DNA and is passed on.
using modulation technique
Information is usually transmitted in terms of either radio waves or acoustic energy in a telephone. Machines such as the fax are usually used.
the dendrites get the information and send it down the axon to the axon terminals