Asked in Animal Life
Animal Life

How long is roundup weed killer dangerus to animals after spraying?

012

Answer

User Avatar
Wiki User
06/27/2014

Roundup is dangerous if ingested by an animal no matter how long ago it was sprayed. However, if you are using it for an area where your pet will walk but not ingest it, it is recommended you wait until the roundup has fully dried before allowing your pet into that area. The active ingredient in roundup that can be dangerous while wet is glyphosate, and if a pet does come in contact with it they may drool, have stomach upset, lose their appetite or become sleepy.