Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2010-07-25 03:23:25

Age 18

see link

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

I would think it would be 18 or if you can prove the noncustodial parent is causing harm to the child.

If the noncustodial parent tries to keep the child, the custodial parent can get the noncustodial parent charged with kidnapping and contempt of court both can be jail time for the noncustodial.

can noncustodial parent parent claim 1 child if divorce with 2 kids

what if the noncustodial parent still reside with the custodial parent, is noncustodial parent still obligated to pay childsupport

In American legalese, a noncustodial parent is the non-resident parent who has not been granted care of the child(ren).

i am a custodial parent in Michigan. I've been to court to fight it, but unfortunately it is law that if the noncustodial parent is incarcerated they do not owe child support for the time that they are locked up. but if they owe back child support then you can seize anything they own.

if the child doesn't want to see the noncustodial parent he doesn't have too. don't force him to do it =)

Jane B. Brooks has written: 'The process of parenting' -- subject(s): Parenting 'The process of parenting' -- subject(s): Parenting 'The process of parenting' -- subject(s): Parenting 'Instructor's manual to accompany The process of parenting' 'Parenting' -- subject(s): Parenting, Child rearing, Parent and child 'Parenting in the 90s' -- subject(s): Parenting, Child rearing, Parent and child

If there is no court mandated agreement that ensures the noncustodial parent visitation rights, then yes they can.

Yes. The marital status of the custodial parent change does not change the obligation of the noncustodial parent.

at times yes but usually if the noncustodial parent does want to see the child they will be denied visitation rights and not be allowed to see the child

Whether or not a noncustodial parent can pick up a child from daycare depends on the jurisdiction and the divorce agreement. It is best to check with a lawyer before attempting it.

No there is no need for the child to go to Texas.

The one who would be responsible for the child during that time which would be the non custodial parent.

Only if the obligee parent releases the claim or is deceased.

The authoritarian method of parenting is where the parent acts as the authority. In this method of parenting the parent is not a friend to the child, they are to be viewed as an authority figure whom the children are to listen to.

No, there are no laws in the US that addresses this requirement.

When that child turns 18, he or she can choose to live with the noncustodial parent.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.