How small is the Maldives?
Approximately 90,000 km2
Out of which, only 1% is land. The remaining 99% is sea.
the maldives Read More
Male is the capital and most populous city in the Republic of Maldives, a south Asian island country located in the Indian Ocean. Read More
The Maldives is the smallest country in Asia and is 90,000 square kilometres. Read More
Lebanon is the smallest country in north Asia. There are small other small countries in Asia including Israel, the Maldives, and Armenia. Read More
the maldives are a small group of islands about 150 miles from the mainland of India in Asia=Actually you are spelling wrong its actually Maldives and it is in Indian ocean and its a member saarc(South Asian Assosiation For Regional Co-peration= Read More
Maldives= Mal-Deves Xank says: Maldives= Mall-Divs. I am from Maldives so I know it best. Read More
Dhivehi is the language of the Maldives. The Maldives are a nation comprised of twenty six atolls, which feature 1,192 small islets. Out of these, two hundred and fifty islands are inhabited. The Republic of Maldives is close to Sri Lanka in the Indian Ocean and, apparently, rhinos made the jump. Or, large as they are, they swam it. In the Maldives, the rhinoceros is known as a pest of the coconut. The local name… Read More
The Kurumba Maldives resort is located on the island nation of Maldives. Maldives is located in the Indian Ocean and is directly south of the country of India. Kurumba Maldives is conveniently located just 10 minutes by speedboat from Maldives only international airport. Read More
The correct place would be the Maldives. Maldeep is another word for Maldives. There is not a prime minister in the Maldives. The current president of the Maldives is Abdulla Yameen. Read More
There is a Republic in maldives presently . Read More
The population of Maldives is about 306,000 people. Read More
India and Srilanka is the nearest to Maldives Read More